My name is Jeff Williams.
I've always been fascinated with the creative arts. For over 30 years, I have been a graphic designer, photographer, and voiceover artist. I have a Bachelor of Arts in Humanities from Washington State University with a double minor in fine arts and communications. Quite frankly, I am somewhat obsessed with visual communications. It is my passion.
I love the challenge of real estate photography and videography. My goal is to create an emotional connection between the buyer and their prospective home. I believe that real estate photography is art. Every single image I make is done so with care and creativity.
I put my heart into every job, big or small. I am constantly investing in continuing education and I try to learn something new every day. I try to have gratitude in all things. I would love the opportunity to earn your business.
I am an FAA-licensed UAS Pilot. I am fully insured, and a proud member of the Professional Photographers of America.
While I firmly believe in the adage "skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase," here is a partial list of the professional equipment I use:
- Nikon Z6II Mirrorless Camera
- Nikkor S Series 14-24 f/2.8 Lens
- Pro-Grade Digital™ SDXC, micro SDXC, and CF Express Cards.
- Pro-Grade™ High-Speed Workflow Readers
- Godox AD200 Pro Strobe, X2T Controller
- DJI RSC2 Gimbal with SmallRig accessories
- DJI Mavic 3 with Hasselblad Imaging System
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro with Hasselblad Imaging System
- Apple Mac Studio Workstation
- Drobo 5C RAID Array
- Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere Pro, After Effects and Audition software
We have gone to great lengths to make sure that the RealVue™ website is fully scaleable and properly formatted for most screen sizes, including mobile phones. That being said, there is no substitute for SIZE... so, for best results, we encourage you to also view this site on larger screen devices, including laptop or desktop computers. Thanks!
“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”